Friday, March 4, 2011
GETTING STARTED
I heard from a friend or two that i should be blogging .. well not that i have a lot of extra time I mean it is 12:47am and here i am on this darn computer ... but hey the house is cleaned the kids and hubby are tucked in their warm beds and this is some me time so here we go ... not exactly sure how this is supposed to go I'm assuming that i just type how i feel ??? things have been real crazy lately i love my life and thank God for all that he has allowed me to have. we have some of the best friends ya could ever ask for and i love y'all so ... my kiddos are crazy, funny & at times a hand full and they are mine all the way i thank God for em ever day altho at times i also pray for a break... but don't we all....and my husband well lets see... he is honestly the person whom i love with all that i am yet at times I'm like really what have i done ... lol he is a wonderful daddy works so very hard at times too much and we miss him and want him at home with us. I am a stay at home mom who hasn't been doing a whole lot lately got some crazy issues with my blood going on and of all things i am now type 2 diabetic on a plus side I've lost 14 lbs in 5 days woot woot I'm gonna finally loose all this baby fat and its about time i mean the baby is turning 4 this year ... that makes me so sad where has time gone my kiddos are 3 & 8 seems like just yesterday Landon was 3 .... Landon has grown so much these past few months he is a great helper since i have been sick but he is still all boy whoa his room i don't even know where to start how do you get a 8 yr old to keep their room clean??? he seems to know where everything is tho so he has some kinda system i do not follow it tho..lol & Hunter Drake he is my hand full he has such a little attitude and yet i do not know where he got it ... he looks up to his brother so much, and has learned alot from Landon. Landon starts ball next week and everyone will know that Hunter Drake is Landon's lil bro , he is so proud of Landon when he is out playing ball but his little butt tries to sneak out on that field...we have to get Hunter involved in something soon not a whole lot for a 3 yr old to do around here tho other that karate or tumbling and the tumbling was not a success last year .. and I'm just not too sure bout karate i mean he is only 3 ...well guess i have shared enough for tonight gonna go snuggle w my lil man... night y'all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TYPE 2 DANGIT!! You can stop that stuff right now MISSY! Losing weight will help control your symptoms. I'm working hard to lose weight too and have began a gluten-free way of life. Love the photos of the boys looking to the sky. Love you darlin...
ReplyDelete